TaeKwonDo and its Benefits
What is TaeKwonDo?
TaeKwonDo is one of the most systematic and scientific Korean traditional martial arts, that teaches more than physical fitness. It is a discipline that shows ways of enhancing our spirit and life through training physically and mentally. Today, it has become a global sport that has gained an international reputation, and stands among the official games in the Olympics.
The word Tae Kwon Do has three different functions as follow, Tae means foot (kicking, jumping and stepping); Kwon means fist (block, strike and punching); and Do means the way of arts or discipline.
To find out more about TaeKwonDo, please click the Kukkiwon website below.
What are the Benefits of TaeKwonDo?
- Improved Reflexes and Coordination
- Increased Strength and Stamina Boost your energy so you feel great all day long!
- Increased Flexibility & Weight Control for better overall fitness!
- Great Cardiovascular Workout keeps you in good shape physically!
- Improved Concentration for better work and study habits!
- Stress Reduction & Increased Levels of Relaxation for a longer, healthier life!
- The Peace of Mind that comes from knowing that you are able to Protect Yourself & Your Family.
- Increased Self Confidence & Self Discipline to develop a positive attitude toward life!